Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful List 2012- Day 25

Today, I'm thankful for power.
The power's been out in our apartment all morning. We came up to campus to do homework... so naturally I started blogging.
Here are some pictures from our trip that haven't already been put on the blog. It was so nice! I"m trying to not be too sad that it's over, and focus on homework instead.
First, we stopped in Grace, Idaho, where my Great-Grandpa Potter was born. I think we doubled the population by going there.
We stopped for lunch here, the only place to eat in Grace.
We got to go to a BYU basketball game, and see Tyler Haas (sp?) in action. He's pretty good, as the student section cheered "Automatic!" every time he scored.
Taylor in a wig and with face slippers on his feet.
Thanksgiving day, we made the pies and got to see so many cousins! Here's Julia, who's going on her mission to Fresno in February. So excited for her!
Aunt Amy with her baby Ruby, and Cole. Yes, he's as tall as me.
Clean up took a while... luckily Dallin was there to take pictures.
Friday, we got to see Klane, Llilli and most of the cousins for breakfast. I finally got a picture with Brinley, as the last time we took one was probably when we were 2 years old.
We also went to temple square, which is where all those pictures from before came from.
Bethany can now lift me off the ground... she's also 5 inches taller than me. I'm so sad.

There's gotta be more, but I will post them as they come. It was such a nice break from school!
In 10 days, I will be done with my portfolio and hopefully passed it. I'm also thankful for that.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog Camille and it is so fun to see how well you are doing. My favorite pic is the one of you and Cole and the one of you and Bethany! I can't believe you are as tall as Cole... and seriously he looks a SMIDGE taller!!! :) Ha ha, good luck with your famous "binder"... you are a hard worker and that is awesome.. Tell Brandon hello! Love you- Denice

    ReplyDelete