Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful List 2012- Day 14

Today, I am thankful for Brandon. I know it will probably come up a lot, and I could have said it every day of this month so far.
But today, he's shown me what a good husband (in a family without kids) should do when their wife is sick.
I've been ill for 15 days (I've counted), and it's been hard. It's just a dumb cold, but those really take it out of you. Also, every time I go to kindergarten class it just gets worse. Those classrooms, as wonderful as they are, are germ pools.
Today, I went to the doctor's finally, and they said I have a sinus infection. It stinks!
So today Brandon brought me to the grocery store and got me yogurt, soup, and Famous Amos cookies. Because who doesn't love those?
Thanks for taking care of me Brandon! I really appreciate it!
(And because of that, I will not make him shave his mustache.) 
Here's a picture of us in Twin Falls, so you can remember what he looks like.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment