Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful List 2012- Day 24

Today, I'm thankful for my friends.
I don't get to see the friends I grew up with very often, but I try very hard to stay in contact with them. It's hard to visit, because the times I"m in Utah are mainly spent with my grandparents. I don't think that's really an issue, because that's where we prefer to stay. But sometimes I just want to be with my friends too.
Yesterday, we got to see two of my best friends in the whole world. 
I've seen them both once in about the last two years. They both went on missions, and I'm so proud of how hard they worked on their missions! It was great to read their letters and see how much the Gospel has affected their lives. Bekah joined the Church about 3 years ago, and has completely bested me in how much she knows and loves about the Gospel. Jamie has always been a ready born missionary, and also is so much more mature in the Gospel. I love being with them, and I love how much my parents love them too.
We went to Temple Square together, and then to hot chocolate and Cafe Rio. I hope I get to see them sometime in the next 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment