Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful List 2012- Day 11

Today, obviously, I'm thankful for our veterans.
I don't personally know too many people in the Armed Forces, but I am so grateful for what they do and for our country.
I know this is not the same, because missionaries aren't trained to put their lives in danger (necessarily), but I feel like anyone who can commit to giving up years of their lives to a cause that they believe in is a hero in their own right.
Few things get my tears going like watching those cute videos of families being reunited with their soldiers. It's just tender to watch how they run (especially when it's a surprise). In that note, enjoy this video. It's one I posted on Facebook, but I love it so much that I'm posting it again. That way, everyone can watch it. Just click on the video link.
Happy Veteran's Day! We had a great day thanks to our military who makes our life awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment