I can't sleep, with everything that happened tonight with the election... so this will count as my thankful post for Wednesday. (It's 12:18 AM here, so it counts!)
Today I'm not feeling so thankful... it's hard to think of a good thing to talk about.
Today I'm not feeling so thankful... it's hard to think of a good thing to talk about.
I'm afraid of the next 4 years, because we'll be graduating from BYUI, moving to another state, starting on the next part of our lives, and starting a family (not an announcement).
I'm ticked that Obama's getting reelected, but, as my mom put it, now I just hope he makes better decisions this term. Unlike how many of the people I know would act if Mitt Romney had won, I will support Barack as a president. I will probably disagree with everything he does on a moral level, but whatever.
Today, I'm thankful that we got to spend the afternoon yesterday with this doll:
This is Paige. She's a member of our ward, and is so cute. Her parents were in class/had to work at the same time, so we split the day with another friend to watch her. She LOVED Brandon. It warmed my heart as a wife to watch how much he loves being with her. We loved it, and even though I was so mad about the election tonight and fear the next 4 years, we had a good time yesterday!


No comments:
Post a Comment