I know this is a little late... I've had some problems uploading pictures. But here we go!
Today, I'm thankful for temples.
Today, I'm thankful for temples.
My family went to the movie "Lincoln", and Brandon and I went to the Provo temple (#11 for us). Once again, it was a great time.
We also got to see the former Provo Tabernacle, or what will soon be the Provo City Center temple. It was so pretty, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Later, we went to temple square to see the lights lit up. They're really stunning. We loved every minute of it.
It's a great experience to go there with my mom and dad, because that's where they got married. They had 4 of their 6 kids there, and we took a picture in the same doorway that they took pictures in (if I had a copy of their wedding pictures, I'd put it here. They're pretty classic.)
We had a temple filled day, and it was beautiful. Whenever I go to see a temple, I'm reminded of the best parts of this religion. We believe that families can be together forever, as long as they stay close to the temple. I try my best to do that.
It's a great experience to go there with my mom and dad, because that's where they got married. They had 4 of their 6 kids there, and we took a picture in the same doorway that they took pictures in (if I had a copy of their wedding pictures, I'd put it here. They're pretty classic.)
We had a temple filled day, and it was beautiful. Whenever I go to see a temple, I'm reminded of the best parts of this religion. We believe that families can be together forever, as long as they stay close to the temple. I try my best to do that.




No comments:
Post a Comment