Today, I'm thankful for all the pictures I get of Dane.
Brandon can tell you how excited I am every time I see a picture of baby Dane, either on my phone or on Facebook. Then, I share the picture with a ton of people. I'm not ashamed, just wait until we have our own kids! (Again, NOT an announcement... I always have to clarify that.)
Today, I was still on the up and up with my recovery from this cold from Hades, and had just woken up from a nap. I got this picture on my phone...
It makes me laugh every time I see it. I love being an aunt, and being allowed and encouraged to dote and obsess about him like this! I'll see you soon Dane! (And Alyse and Tommy.)

hahaha it is such a great picture! and he's so excited to meet you too.
ReplyDelete